An evidence-based update on latest techniques in diagnosing, surgical techniques and rehabilitation of MPFL tears seen during patellar dislocations.
NO REGISTRATION FEE - FREE EVENT
- Thomas A. Dwyer, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Mark Ayzenberg, M.D.
- Christian Brenner, PA/C, ATC
Premier Orthopaedic Associates
159 Bridgeton Pike
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Attendees will be able to recognize MPFL tears that occur after patellar dislocation.
- Attendees will be able to identify biomechanical predispositions to MPFL tears.
- Attendees will be able to describe the latest surgical interventions for repairing MPFL tears.
- Attendees will be able to construct comprehensive treatment plans for conservative and post-surgical MPFL tears.
2 Cat A (non evidence-based CEU)
Level of Difficulty
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Non as this is a free event
Essential Learning Course Domains
- Injury/Illness Prevention and Wellness Protection
- Examination, Assessment and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- Therapeutic Intervention
The Athletic Trainers’ Society of New Jersey Inc. (BOC AP#: P323) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 2.0, Category A, hours/CEU s. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.