THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
A Journal-based update and discussion on the latest techniques in recognition, treatment and rehabilitation of Concussion as well as the future directions of treatment.
NO REGISTRATION FEE - FREE EVENT
- Thomas A. Dwyer, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
- Mark Ayzenberg, M.D.
- Christian Brenner, PA/C, ATC
Bonesaw Brewing Co.
570 Mulica Hill Rd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028
TBD - event has been postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Attendees will be able to identify acute concussions and recognize treatment plans
- Attendees will be able recognize the value of baseline testing activities for concussion
- Attendees will be able to identify factors in return to sport decisions and protocols
- Attendees will be able to recognize the future direction of the treatment of concussions as well as other future considerations.
2.0 Category A (non evidence-based CEU)
Level of Difficulty
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Non as this is a free event
Essential Learning Course Domains
- Injury/Illness Prevention and Wellness Protection
- Examination, Assessment and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- Therapeutic Intervention
The Athletic Trainers’ Society of New Jersey Inc. (BOC AP#: P323) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 2.0, Category A, hours/CEU s. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.