James Caldwell High School
265 Westville Avenue
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
Please RSVP by e-mail to: INFO@JAGONEPT.COM by Jan 22, 2020.
No charge. Seminar is complimentary.
Presenters + Topics
Dr. Matthew McCarthy, MD –
Comprehensive Approach to Athlete Brain Health
Dr. Vinay Chopra, MD –
Using PRP and Injection Therapies to Treat Sports Injuries
Dr. Matthew Griffin, MD –
Paleo and Keto Diet: A Remedy for the American Pancreas
Dr. John Shumko, MD –
Uncommon Injuries in the Athletic Population
Marissa Bingler, PT, DPT & Stephanie LoSchiavo, MS, ATC –
TRAZER: A Concussion, Injury and Performance Tool
- Recognize signs and symptoms of uncommon injuries seen in the
- Identify injuries that will benefit from the use of PRP and Injection
- Point out if the paleo and keto diet are appropriate diets for the
- Implement treatment protocols utilizing TRAZER software
- Prepare a comprehensive brain health program for the athletic
All individuals who affect the content of continuing education activities are required to disclose to the audience any real or apparent conflict of interest related to the activity. The activity faculty is further required to disclose discussion of off-label/investigational uses in their presentations. These disclosures will be made to the audience at
the time of the activity.
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This activity has been accredited for 3.5 CEU's. Athletic Trainers should claim only those educational credits that they actually were involved in.