ATSNJ is conducting a student video contest for National Athletic Training Month! All New Jersey Athletic Training Programs are invited to submit a video no greater than 3 minutes in duration focusing on the NATM slogan, "ATs ARE HEALTH CARE"
- Target Audience: General Public
- Important Note: Videos must be original and may not contain copyrighted intellectual property. Any media, including songs, must me either royalty free or used under creative commons license and credited appropriately.
- Submission Deadline: Saturday, March 16, 2019.
- Submit via e-mail to Joe Friedrich - firstname.lastname@example.org and Allan Parsells - email@example.com,
- Submission must include: Source credits for any media used, as specified above.
Videos will be placed online the week of March 18th and will be voted on through March 31st. Athletic Training Programs are encourage promote the contest and drive traffic to the ATSNJ website (www.atsnj.org) to vote for the best video. The program whose video receives the most votes will receive a $200 gift card from the ATSNJ for their student program.
Please direct questions to Allan Parsells - firstname.lastname@example.org